HRW A PERSON TREATS Yflll THAT SAYS 70% 0E THEIR ATTITUDE THE REST 30% ARE WHEN THEY TALK T0 YRII. -Vedant Pandva https://inspirational.ly

How a person treats you that says 70% of their attitude, the rest 30% are when they talk to you. -Vedant Pandya [1387×1963]